Monday, August 22, 2011

Our Studio and The Weird Radar Thing.

In an effort for you to learn more about us, I have posted a recent photo of our retail studio/gallery in downtown La Conner, WA.  We are right on First Street, so if you're ever in the area, be sure to stop in.  We sell Scott's lampwork beads, my jewelry, other beads, and some gorgeous batiks.  I learned to batik in high school and I love it.  I'm about to try another project.  I'll post a photo when complete.  Here is a link to learn more about our hours, location, etc.


We spent some time on Whidbey Island, WA this weekend with family and we had the odd pleasure of seeing the strange radar thing go by on it's way from Seattle to I'm not sure where.  It actually went by pretty fast!  Just strange.  I like how my photos turned out though.  Here is a link to an article so I can learn what it is and you can too if you are interested.



2 comments:

KristiBowmanDesign said...

We hope to make it back up to LaConner in the near future. I hope Scott is still interested in the Printer Drawers I have, maybe in trade for one of his cool Enameling tools?

Bearfoot Art said...

Sure, come on by.