Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Had a Good 4th! Finale Video Clip.

We just returned from a fabulous 4th with family and friends on Whidbey Island, Washington. I took the photos below with one of two children asleep in my lap. What a day. It was nice to take a break, but I am amped to get back to making jewelry and you should see some new glass experiments that Scott is teasing me with. Looks quite promising. I'll of course post here when I have something to show you. We'll see what the kiln opening brings in the morning. Hope you enjoy the video clip of the fireworks grand finale put on by my step-dad and cousins. At the end you can see that I pan over to the right. You'll see that we are on a waterfront cove and other shows are still going on. The far away echo of blasts is one of my favorite things, however, in many ways eerie and sad to think that for many long ago that sound didn't bring joy. Lets be grateful.








p.s. We just hit 500 Likes on our Facebook Page! Woo Hoo!

No comments: