Thursday, July 7, 2011

One Day 20% Off Bead Sale, New Work, and What It's All About

I have updated our website with four new bead sets (shown here) along with 2 new pendants. We are having a one day sale (20% off) for our Lampwork Bead Sets and Focals. The sale will end at 2pm Pacific Time on Friday July 8th. No codes necessary, sale prices shown on website. We take Visa/MC/Discover/Amex and Paypal.


So far I'm doing ok on balancing summer fun for the kids and working. The holiday and our recent statewide 18 hour broadband outage kicked me back, but I'll find a way to make up for it. I have found that some of my favorite things to do with the kids are also the simplest. Parades, kiddie carnivals, hay-rides. It is so fun to see the kids having such a great time over simple efforts made by us adults. I love that they let my son get this close just to make sure he won a prize. And the humble potato sack. Good times. These are moments when I find myself saying "This is what it's all about." For me anyway, I'm sure we all have that feeling at different times, but I'm glad to have them.

No comments: