Monday, June 27, 2011

A Grouping of New Work - Flickr slideshow test....and my little garden.

This post is my first attempt at sharing our new artwork with you via Flickr slideshow. If you have any trouble with it let me know. If it doesn't work for you, here is a link that will take you to the photo page. In the future I will most likely wait until I actually have the work uploaded to our website, but I'm too excited to wait this time. If this works, it sure makes my life easier and you will just get to sit back and watch a relaxing slideshow and hardly have to click a thing. Much easier that clicking a lot of links or flooding each post with photos. It may take a bit to load. I hope not too long. Well....here goes! If you want to see a couple of photos from my humble little garden planted in pots, you'll find them below the slideshow that hopefully shows up for you below. Thanks for looking! If you leave a comment you'll forever be in my heart as the first person who left a comment on my new blog escapade. :o) Ciao! Monica Ok, I just tested it and am now editing my post to say "It Worked"...but...it did just show a black rectangle for a while while it loaded. It took a little longer than I wanted, but it should still be ok.




From left to right...lettuce, strawberries, sweet peas (flower kind), snap peas (my youngest helped me plant these from seed), sunflowers (my eldest child's school project replanted). Oh and more lettuce in the front. The slugs can't get my lettuce or strawberries being up on those pots!


No comments: